Escape the Hustle & Bustle of everyday life at a Creative Workshop
Have fun discovering your creative side – make something you’re proud of!
Using your own hands to create a unique piece of jewellery is surprisingly therapeutic and very satisfying.
It enables you to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a while, whilst connecting with like minded people.
At the end of your workshop you will leave with a finished piece of jewellery and a huge sense of achievement!
All Jocale Design artisan creative workshops are designed to be small and friendly, meaning you are not just a number.
- Small workshops – maximum of 6 participants – enabling you to receive plenty of individual attention.
- No minimum numbers – if you have made the time in your diary and booked a place, I will run the workshop regardless of numbers.
- Finished Jewellery – you will leave with a finished piece of jewellery ready to wear.
- Quality Materials – you will use quality materials such as sterling silver and effetre (moretti) glass.
- Ample Parking – workshops are conducted in my home studio. There is ample street parking close by.
- Private Workshops available – please contact me if you would like to arrange a private workshop for a group of friends.
- No hidden costs – All materials and light refreshments included.
View the full range of Artisan Creative Workshops and book your place.